Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Perfect Love

I just have to share this. Someone shared it to me last night (where I rephrased, added, and deducted some).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone-- to have a deep soul relationship with another-- be loved thoroughly and exclusively.

But God, to His children, says: I want you to be satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Me alone.

Giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me. Having an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone. Discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found. Only in Me will you be capable of the best human relationship. For how can you love another when you have not loved me? And how can you give out love if you have not experienced it from Me? For I am not like love. I am love.

I want you to be united with Me-- exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires and longings. I want you stop planning, stop wishing, and just allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing. One that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best-- please allow Me to bring it to you. Keep watching Me, keep trusting Me, keep experiencing the satisfaction that I am. Keep listening and learning the things that I tell you.

Be still. Do not be anxious. Do not worry. Do not look around at the things others have or what I have given them. Do not even focus on the things that YOU want. Keep looking up to Me or you will miss the things I want to show and give you.

And then when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any of you would dream of. You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready (I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time), and until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me, you would not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me--  that you may enjoy the union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you with Myself.

This is the perfect love that I can give. This is the perfect love that I know that you long. Trust Me, love Me. I am your God.



0 comments:

Post a Comment