Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Luyong, Marikina

My family and I ate dinner just recently at Luyong, Marikina. A simple, affordable Chinese restaurant situated a few kilometers away from central town. It's big and spacious with an aura of a canteen-slash-cafeteria, but makes use of yellow light which makes it more classy.

















I don't have much to write. I had no time to concentrate on "blogging matters" especially if it's my family I'm with. These are rare occasions that we're complete, so I didn't want to ruin the whole thing. ♥

My dad loves Luyong. Every time he wants to treat us out, it would be here. I bet he grew up loving it. Luyong is one of the oldest, most popular, and most respected local restaurants in the city. Everyone in Marikina knows it, especially the older ones. :)

They have great pancit (canton and lomi), soup, and lechon kawali! All their food is affordable and worth the money. *Menu plus their prices here*

They serve BIG and best when shared-- they're used to families and groups coming in to dine. They don't even have tables good for 2! So it's always best to come here with others-- that way you get to maximize the budget and you get to taste more viands too.

















We were 5 that time, and I think we only paid around PhP 650-700. No service charge. And oh, here's my mom in case you haven't met her yet. ♥ I used her phone to take the pictures. :))
Thanks, Ma! ♥

P.S. I have been frustrated for the last 15 minutes trying to find out what year Luyong was first established! There's just no data! I hope the management knows the next time I eat there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment