Friday, August 31, 2012

Raintree Teaspresso Blends @ Katipunan Avenue

My all-time favorite milk-tea spot is in Raintree Katipunan (near Pan de Manila). My office was then located a few meters away from Raintree so my colleagues and I would sneak out during busy hours to get a cup of this yummy stress buster. Now that I work in Makati, I rarely pass thru the area and I really miss the cozy and homy, perfect tambay spot (with free fast wi-fi!!!!).

I don't have photos of the place or even their milk teas. Last night I was decided to do only one thing:

Taste their French Macarons.

And *gasps* sooooo yummyyyy!
























It was soft and chewy, not so sweet, and relatively cheaper than French Baker (P40) and Bizu (P45). They sell each Macaron for P30 and they have lots of flavors to choose from like Irish Early Grey, Red Velvet, Mint Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Passion Fruit, Chocolate, Espresso, Nutella, Raintree, Pistachio, Cashew, etc.

I bought a box of 6 for P180. My two favorites are the Red Velvet and Salted Caramel. Perfect!













For the milk tea, I really love their Raintree Special Tea (it's color orange!) and Creme Brulee :) These two won't go wrong plus you get large just for P100.

Check out more photos of Raintree from Saab Magalona here.Apparently, her college best friend owns the place. :) Lucky her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment