Friday, June 1, 2012

New Cookie Banner

I only have 24 blog entries as of today but I've changed my blog banner a gazillion times already.

Right now, my addiction to cookies has pushed me to make this banner yesterday. I looked for the perfect cookie picture that would go with the text and I was able to find it at:
http://unbelievablygoodcookies.com/index.html -- An online cookie store from Lincoln, Massachusetts.

So I had to ask permission from the owner if I could use the picture and the very kind Sir said that it was fine with him. I was so fond about the "cookie bite history" so I had to post his reply here:
:) Thanks again! I wish you all the best for your cookie shop! Also, I really feel that I'm keeping this banner up for a long time.

Sam :)

1 comments:

  1. Have you ever wonder about the pop-ups which appear whenever you visit some website. Often with reject or accept tabs asking about your data.
    What are they? Well, those are cookie consent banners and notices.

    ReplyDelete