Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Banapple @ Ayala Triangle

Banapple is ultimately one of my favorite pasta houses in town. Not only does it serve good pasta, but also great rice meals, heavenly pies, AND CAKES at really affordable prices. Check out their complete menu and prices here.You can already eat a satisfying meal with below P200. Promise, both your stomachs and taste buds will be happy. <3

Anyway, it's my first time to eat at Banapple Ayala Triangle although I've been to the Katipunan branch a couple of times. Great scenery by the way before reaching Banapple. I remember that we watched the dancing Christmas lights here last year which was superb.

I went along with my office mates who just wanted to eat out today. :)) Talk about spontaneity. 


































When we arrived, I recognized their famous "country style" that's both homey, friendly, and sweet. Although I must say that the ambiance is better in Katipunan because it's bigger and actually built to look like a house.


They also have these great "marble"-tables used in all their stores. Can you spot the sunflower?
 Here's what we ate... I chose:

The Baked Creamy Cheesy Penne (P185) that comes with this soft pesto bread that has a melt-in-your mouth cheese inside it! This is what I always order-- always.

Ms. Bless bought:
Breaded fillet of cream dory with honey thyme mustard sauce (P185), that according to their site has "fresh fillets of velvety dory fish, blanketed in herb crust (Oh I see the herbs in this picture), and drizzled with warm honey thyme mustard sauce". Ain't that a treat?

Lastly, Sandra and Chriss picked this "guilty pleasure": (lol)
Bacon fried chicken steaks with milk'shroom gravy (P175). Bacon is love, gravy is creamy, milk is sweet, and mushroom is... well, mushroom! You can't go wrong with mushroom. :) Mix it all up together and you get this platter of goodness. 

We weren't able to eat cakes because we were soooo fuuullllll. I even had takeout. But cakes are wonderful especially their Banoffee pie. It's a Banapple must-try. Plus everyone should also try their pies because their big and super stuffed. :) SULIT! 

Super na-sulitan,
Sam :)


2 comments:

  1. my fave is the penne pesto! for the cakes, banoffee pie, reese's pie, apple pie and honey crunch cake tops my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus they're all affordable! We love banapple! :)

      Delete