Wednesday, May 30, 2012

STARBUCKS COOKIE!

For the past week, I've been craving for cookies-- EVERYDAY.
I reach office, I want a cookie. I go to the mall, I look for a cookie.
I overspend because of overpriced cookies! Save me!!!!!
I'm especially crazy about Starbucks' Chocolate and Macadamia cookie (P55/ cookie). You have the option to have it heated so the chocolate melts and drips away from the crispy outside and soft inside cookie dough.

I could eat 5.






















Happily Addicted,
Sam :)

3 comments:

  1. Sam, you should try Russian Cookie House. Best cookies in town! Haha! They have a branch at The Podium. The website is www.russiancookiehouse.com. Let's go there one time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY? Yes, we should try! How about Saturday? :D

      Delete